The following are the six most prevalent killers of under 5s:
- Malaria - is caused by bite of infected anopheles mosquito
- Measles - is a viral disease cause by the measle virus
- Malnutrition - results from prolonged inadequate or deficient food nutrients such as Kwashiorkor, Marasmus, etc
- Respiratory diseases - are gotten by inhalation (breathing in) of infected droplets(aerosols)
- Diarrheal diseases - most often gotten by intake of contaminated food or water
- HIV/AIDS - (M3RDH) - HIV/AIDS is caused by HIV virus
The Symptoms vary from Fever, Headache, Weakness, Cough, Catarrh, Rashes, Dehydration, Weight Loss, Convulsion, Loss of Consciousness and even Death.
If you have a child with any of the above symptoms or knows someone who does, please call Phone A Doctor Now.
<< Back To Health Tips